Care Grants Disclosure and Information

Care Grants Disclosure and Information

Tricoci University signed and returned the Certification and Agreement for all of its locations to the Department of Education on April 14, 2020 and intends to use no less than 50% of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.

The total amount of funds Tricoci University is eligible to receive from the Department pursuant to the institution’s Certification and Agreement [for] Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students is as follows:

 

Campuses Student Amount
Indianapolis_Lafayette IN 355,859
Bridgeview IL 218,452
Rockford IL 217,890
Highland IN 198,159
Libertyville_Elgin IL 186,937
Chicago_Northwest IL 176,355
Danville_Urbana IL 161,660
Glendale Heights_Chicago Northeast IL 151,630
Peoria_Normal IL 132,902
Bloomington IN 97,330
Janesville Wi 34,293
Total 1,931,467

 

As of June 30, 2021 the total amount of Emergency Financial Aid Grants distributed to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act is as follows:

 

Campuses Amount distributed
Indianapolis_Lafayette IN 299,804
Bridgeview IL 199,859
Rockford IL 198,993
Highland IN 193,654
Libertyville_Elgin Il 156,529
Chicago_Northwest IL 149,445
Danville_Urbana IL 151,884
Glendale Heights_Chicago Northeast IL 130,253
Peoria_Normal IL 121,207
Bloomington IN 97,330
Janesville WI 34,293
Total 1,733,251

 

Tricoci University estimates the following number of students are eligible to participate in program under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.

 

Campuses Estimated No. of Title IV eligible students
Indianapolis_Lafayette IN 250
Bridgeview IL 200
Rockford IL 200
Highland IN 200
Libertyville_Elgin IL 200
Chicago_Northwest IL 150
Danville_Urbana IL 150
Glendale Heights_Chicago Northeast IL 150
Peoria_Normal IL 150
Bloomington IN 100
Janesville WI 100
Total 1,850

 

As of June 30, 2021 the number of students who received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant is as follows:

 

Campuses Estimated No. of Title IV eligible students
Indianapolis_Lafayette IN 231
Bridgeview IL 193
Rockford IL 122
Highland IN 200
Libertyville_Elgin IL 156
Chicago_Northwest IL 139
Danville_Urbana IL 100
Glendale Heights_Chicago Northeast IL 126
Peoria_Normal IL 106
Bloomington IN 74
Janesville WI 54
Total 1,501

 

Tricoci determined the students who would receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants awards by using the students’ FAFSAs and valid ISIRs on file as an indicator of Title IV eligibility and grant eligibility. 80% of the funds allocated per location were equally awarded as initial grants to students who had established grant eligibility on or before May 6, 2020. The remaining 20% of the funding was reserved for secondary grants to students who had not been identified but who establish(ed) grant eligibility prior to the end the one year anniversary of receipt of grant approval. An application to determine eligibility was required for the remaining amount of the grants.

An initial letter was emailed to all students on April 29, 2020. An additional communication was sent via email confirming award information by campus to each student who received an award.

The Emergency Grant awards could be used for a period of one year from the grant approval of 4/28/2020 which has now expired. No further disbursements will be made.

Classes Start Sept 13th