beauty and barber battle

Next Gen Barber & Beauty Battle

October 20th, 2016

Beauty Blog

start today

NEXT CLASS STARTS May 13th

share

Exclusive Event for Tricoci University of Beauty Culture Students!

Sunday, November 6, 2016 I 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM CST
Tricoci University of Beauty Culture – Chicago NW
5321 North Harlem Avenue, Chicago, IL 60656

Join us for our first ever live Barber and Beauty Battle. This live student competition is brought to you by Major League Barbers (MLB), and is open to ALL Tricoci University of Beauty Culture students enrolled in Barbering, Cosmetology, or Esthetics at ANY of our campuses.

I am excited beyond words for our University to be involved with developing the Next Generation of Barber professionals. Barbering is a discipline that is close to my heart.  Having fun childhood memories of sitting on a barber chair waiting for my turn to get a haircut. Good luck to all participants.” – Ross Bravo, CEO of Tricoci University

“My teachers and students inspire me to be the best that I can be everyday.  I am surrounded by the most talented and creative people in the industry, and I am so excited to bring all that talent under one roof. It’s time for our students to show up and take it all the way. Be strong, be confident, but most of all, be YOURSELF! Good luck to all the competitors!” – Amy Collazo, Campus Director of the Chicago Northwest & Northeast Campuses

“I’m super excited not only for Tricoci University and our students but for the barbering industry as a whole. This competition is going to mix barbering tradition with cosmetology professionalism, and the result is going to be the most progressive battle Chicago has ever seen. I can’t wait.” – Deana Boozer, Barber Teacher at the Chicago NW Campus

Clock hours will be awarded for all student attendees whether you come to watch or participate (drive time is not included). MLB will present awards and prizes for the winners of each category. Due to limited space, tickets are required for entry.

To register, visit: https://nextgenbarberbattle.eventbrite.com.

sign up today!

NEXT CLASS STARTS May 13th